Repeat prescriptions will be issued at the doctor’s discretion and are normally for patients on long-term therapy. Requests can be made by:
- Register for online services and order via the link at the top of this page.
- Handing them into reception.
- Faxing them to the surgery on 525 9070.
You can collect prescriptions at any locally nominated chemist of your choice or collect from the surgery; in both cases this will be done within 48 hours for processing.
Please note that when prescriptions are requested to be collected from the surgery, we will only hold them there for 10 days and then they will be destroyed.
Please ensure that you use the printed side of your prescription to re-order each script. All the information we need is on this form. Requests for non-repeat medication or "one off" prescriptions need to be made in writing and authorised by the doctor and may take longer to process.
- Prescriptions are issued for 28 days only
- Allow 48 hours for processing
- Expect your medication to be reviewed periodically